Monday, October 29, 2007

Today was quite a Monday...




Today was no day special; at least that is what I thought when I woke up. Carolyn picked Cade up from school today b/c I had a Dr.'s appt. I met them at a meat-n-three restaurant in Spartanburg called 'Wade's'. (Great place by the way.) Well, there are tons of cars there and we ask why it's so busy. Well, Bill Clinton was in town and was eating there today. So, by the time we were ready to leave, he was arriving. I was able to get a few shots of him with my camera phone and a little movie. What I didn't get a picture of was me shaking his hand and Cade shaking his hand! He actually leaned across our table to shake Cade's hand. Cade's response was that of a typical four year old. He said, 'But mommy, I wanna see the fish!' I wish I could have gotten a photo of him shaking Cade's hand but it was SO crowded. Between SS Agents, regular police and news reporters, it was a madhouse!! So, enjoy our little movie and our pics. It was quite the day!

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....