Monday, December 10, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007




It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone. What's not hard to believe is that we in the Davis family are already looking foward to next year in Calera, Al. This year in Table Rock proved to be a fun time as always. Not everyone could attend but as you can see from our group picture, there were still plenty of Davis' to go around! I hope all that could not attend enjoy the slideshow and at least feel as if they were there once they view it. Enjoy looking at the slideshow over and over again.......I sure do!

Click here to begin show. (Please make sure your volume is on!)

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....