Sunday, January 25, 2009

Claire Maclaine Loftis




Thursday, January 22, 2009, was such a wonderful day. My family and I were able to welcome the newest member to our family! Claire Maclaine Loftis was born at 11:02 am. She weighed in at 8 lbs and 14 ozs! She was 21. 5 inches long! I worked hard for her in that delivery room to say the least! Cade is one excited big brother! He is doing great with helping mom when I need him. We are so blessed to have two wonderful children in our home. Take a moment to view Claire's slide show here.

3 comments:

Mandy Mayfield said...

LOVE the slideshow! The ones of Cade holding Claire are fabulous! He looks so proud of her! I still can't get over how much hair that girl has. And you...you look beautiful after just having a baby. It's all I can do not to come visit, but I want to give you some time to get all settled in and things to calm down. I can't wait to meet her....she is so precious! Please let me know if you need anything at all...I can always use an excuse to escape my house!! LOL!
Love you lots,
Mandy

Lindsey said...

she is beautiful, marian!! i can't wait to hold her! let me know when a good time is, and i will bring you guys dinner!

Jennie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! The slide show was GREAT too...Cade holding her how precious!!! They are both precious and so SWEET!!!

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....