Thursday, February 11, 2010

Anna Grace

 
  
 
Miss Anna Grace needed her photograph taken in her Christening Gown! We met this past Monday and took a few shots of her and she did fantastic! Her rosy cheeks just made her look even more like a Gerber Baby! She is growing up so fast and was such a pleasure to work with!

Take a moment to view her slide show here. I hope you enjoy it.

Anna Grace's slide show is a shorter version of the usual slide shows because this was a 30 minute session. For those of you interested in my 30/$30/$10 special, contact me at maloftis03@hotmail.com. This shoot is a great representation of the type of shoot yours can be!
I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....