Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Snyder Family

What a beautiful day this past Sunday was! This warm weather is teasing us for the summer ahead! My friends, The Snyders, had asked me to photograph their family and Sunday was a perfect day to do just that! The kids were so cute and hysterical and of course they LOVED being outside! After our park shoot we went to a wall filled with graffiti, turned the radio up and just had fun! What a fabulous day!

Thanks again! You all were fantastic!
To see the Snyders slide show, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....