Friday, May 2, 2008

Precious Paul Norman




This past Wednesday I met Paul and his sweet parents, Peter and Ellen. Paul is such a beautiful baby boy. He was so content while I was photographing him and loved being outside. He seemed to have the most fun when he was stark naked during his 'boudoir' photos!He has the most beautiful blue eyes....just like his mom! I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Peter and Ellen as well. What a precious family........just like Paul!

Click here to view Paul's slideshow.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....