Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sweet Little Baby Girl....



Yesterday I met little Kynlee. She is such a picture perfect example of a beautiful baby girl. She was so precious.......even when she cried. She is so loved by her sweet mom and I am sure her daddy loves her just as much (even though I did not have the pleasure of meeting him today). Watching Kynlee and her mom interact was so much fun. This little girl is truly a blessing to this family. Congratulations on your miracle!

To view Kynlee's Slideshow click here.
To access Kynlee's Online Gallery for ordering your own photos, click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....