Monday, July 21, 2008

Alexis is Six Months !!




This past Saturday morning, before the heat became unbearable, I was able to photograph one of the sweetest little girls, Alexis Leonard. I had the privilege of photographing Alexis when she was a newborn. Now, she is growing so fast and still just as cute as ever! She handled the heat like a trooper and only cried when we attempted to place her on her belly! I can't wait to photograph her again and again. What a beautiful little girl!

To view Alexis' slideshow, click here.

To view Alexis' online gallery and to order your own photos, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....