Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cade's Day Out With Thomas




Today we surprised Cade with a Day Out With Thomas! Thomas the Train is his FAVORITE toy and loves all of the engines. He can call each one by name! So, early this morning we awoke and traveled to Dillsboro, NC, to the Great Smokey Mountain Railway. We had a great time. Cade loved seeing Thomas and Sir Thopam Hatt. He also enjoyed playing with the train sets. We had a picnic lunch and soon after called it a day. Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you so much and are so glad you (and I quote), 'Had the best birthday surprise ever!'

To see Cade's slideshow, click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....