Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Country Club of Spartanburg ~ Golf Course Grand Re-Opening




December 6, 2008, was a day many of the Country Club of Spartanburg Members had waited for. The day their golf course was re-opened after an extensive renovation. This renovation began in May 2008 and I must say was well worth the wait. The course is beautiful; even if most of the grass is dormant! My thanks to my 'driver' who drove this pregnant photographer around to take photos of this great course! I am pleased to show you the new, and improved, Country Club of Spartanburg Golf Course!

Please click here to view the slide show.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....