Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Miss Kynlee Boyer is Nine Months Old!





Little Miss Kynlee Boyer is nine months old! I can not believe it! I have watched her grow and what a pleasure it has been! She is so sweet and I love holding her! She is as light as a feather and so sweet! Her eyes are so beautiful in these shots and she was just as photogenic as ever! Take a moment to view her slide show and see not only great photos of her, but of her sweet mom and dad as well in their new home!

To view Kynlee's slide show, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....