Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mr. Davidson Chou






Today I had the pleasure of photographing one of my favorite families.....the Chou Family!
They are such great people and, I've said before, just about the only other Alabama fans in the Upstate! Davidson is now one year old! I can not believe it has been a year since I photographed him as a newborn! Time sure does fly! We had a great time hanging out at their home and watching Nick (their sweet dog) chase squirrels and harass the poor neighbor's dog! Davidson was a trooper and did so good even though he was so tired! Thank you again for asking me to photograph your precious family! And just one more thing..........Roll Tide Roll!

To view the Chou slide show, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....