Monday, November 10, 2008

The Curry Family





Saturday, November 1st, was a beautiful day! I started my day with a photo shoot out in Fountain Inn at the home of the Curry Family. They live on a beautiful piece of property just outside of Greenville. They are so sweet and their children are so cute! Houston and Hartley are some of the cutest children. Their eyes are so brown that you just melt looking into them. We were able to take a lot of fun shots of the kids. In taking their shots, I realized that it goes without saying you just can not get much cuter than a little girl in a tutu! Take a moment to look at their slideshow! I hope you enjoy it!

To view the Curry's slideshow, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....