Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Denman Family




November has just been so beautiful! One Sunday afternoon was no exception. That is when I met the Denmans at their gorgeous home in Taylors, SC. They have a long, curvy drive way that leads to their own little piece of the world. It is beautiful! They have two horses, Laney and Faith, that also share this property with them. Of course, what beautiful home wouldn't be complete without a sweet dog and a cat! They are such a sweet family and we had the best time laughing and 'shooting.' Thanks for allowing me to take your family's photos.

To view the slide show of the Denman's, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....