Thursday, November 20, 2008

My sweet friend Samantha...






Yesterday, November 19th, was so cold! Is this January and we just breezed past Christmas!? Brrr! But, despite the cold weather (which we eventually warmed up to) my friend Samantha and I ventured to a local park and took some fun shots. I have known Samantha for about 1 1/2 years; for about as long as I have lived in the Upstate. Samantha is a very sweet young lady and I am proud to call her my friend! Thanks Sam for allowing me to take your photos! You rock!

Take a moment to enjoy Samantha's slide show!

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....