Monday, November 3, 2008

Mary Katherine Mcdanald




This past Wednesday, I made the beautiful drive to Fountain Inn. There I met Mary Katherine. She is a gorgeous baby girl! Her dark eyes and beautiful skin were so pretty! And, she was a very good girl the entire time I was photographing her! Her sweet mom, Kerri, wanted her photographed in her Baptismal Gown. This was no ordinary gown. The gown was made from her mom's wedding dress. This is such a beautiful gown and now it has become a precious family heirloom. Thank you so much for asking me to photograph Mary Katherine. She is such a blessing to your beautiful family!

To view Mary Katherine's slideshow, please click here.

(Make sure you notice her beautiful nursery! This was a girly girl room and I loved every inch of it!)

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....