Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Garrett Boys!






I am always amazed at how much energy boys have! Sunday night's shoot was no exception! The Garrett Boys are in full swing all of the time! I think it would be safe to assume they are 'full speed ahead' from the time they awake in the morning until the time they lay down to sleep. They are so cute and even though I only spent one hour with them, I could tell they all have very different personalities! I enjoyed watching them play while I took their photo. I kept thinking to myself how much my little boy would LOVE to play with them! Although I have to say I am a little worried at what damage they could all cause!

Click here to take a sneak peak into the lives of the Garrett Boys!

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....