Monday, October 20, 2008

The Whitesides Family





This past Saturday was a beautiful day and it ended with a sweet photo shoot of a beautiful mom, Heather, and her precious children. They are Olivia, Riley and J.C. Personally, I think their mom looks a lot like Kelly Preston. She is beautiful and her children are no exception. We took these photos at a small neighborhood park and the kids were so good! How many kids do you know would cooperate with a photographer when playground equipment is inches away! They were fabulous and the photos prove it! Thank you so much for the honor of photographing your family. You were great!

Take a moment to enjoy their slideshow.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....