Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mr. Ashton and Ms. Caroline




The last day of September was spent with two adorable children at Falls Park in downtown Greenville. It was surprisingly hot and very wet from the rain the night before. But, these two did great! Ashton is three years old and is so full of energy! He is your typical boy and is so cute! Caroline is six months and is so adorable! She looked like a baby doll in her white dress and pink bow (it made me excited to think of how I will dress my baby girl!). Within about an hour, we took some great shots of these two and their sweet mom! Take moment to view their slideshow; I hope you enjoy seeing their sweet faces and gorgeous eyes!

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....