Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aaron Ford Weds Deana Borders





I had the privilege of photographing the wedding ceremony of Aaron Ford and Deana Borders on Saturday, October 11th. I met Deana back in May and we have become fast friends. She is such a sweet person and has been a delight to work with since day one! Aaron is no different. I met him on his wedding day and immediately felt like I had known him for months. These two are so sweet together and are so in love. Being around both of them all day was such a pleasure. I really felt as if I was photographing two of my dearest friends. To top it off, the wedding party was also a pleasure to work with; and there were 20 of them combined! Aaron and Deana, I wish you nothing but God's blessings on your life together.

To view Aaron and Deana's slideshow of their wedding day, please click here.

And, now that Miss Deana Borders is now Mrs. Aaron Ford, please click here and take a moment to view her Bridal Portrait slideshow.

A special thanks goes out to my sweet friend Mandy Mayfield for assisting me with this wedding! You are awesome!

1 comment:

Karis said...

Deana the pics are very pretty..Looks as if u had a wonderful day..Best of Luck!!! Karis Hicks

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....