Thursday, April 30, 2009

Having fun in the backyard....




Is this little man's eyes not the greatest? He is so cute and all boy! Just like a boy should be! And, his sweet baby sister is no different. She is so little and precious! Owen and Lily were a pleasure to photograph on a beautiful Saturday morning. Their sweet mom and dad were on hand for a few shots (dad's hand only! ha!) and so was the first born of the family. A St. Bernard named Georgia. I was told she was the runt of her litter but at 100+ lbs, you would NEVER be able to tell. I hope you enjoy all of the photos of this great family. They were so much fun and I can not wait to have the opportunity to 'shoot' them again! Take a break from whatever you are doing, grab a glass of sweet tea and enjoy the show!

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....