Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Celebration of Will's Arrival!!




One of the greatest benefits of my job is that it does not feel like a job. I feel like an old friend who has been called to photograph these life changing moments in others' lives. What an honor! Take the Saunders family for example. This precious family welcomed me into their home and allowed me to photograph their sweet children, adorable dog and a day in their life! We had a great time talking and 'shooting.' Thank you for allowing me the privilege of capturing your family welcoming it's newest addition....precious and sweet baby Will!

To see the Saunders' family slide show, please click here.

2 comments:

*Jess* said...

I love the lighting in the baby's pictures! What lens did you use?

Marian said...

I believe it was my Canon 28-135. I would have to double check.

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....