Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sam Perry Weds Breghanna Bowser





June 20, 2009, was such a hot day. The temperature on the dance floor was hot too! We might have been in an air conditioned venue but the guests of Breghanna and Sam were tearing the dance floor up! What a fabulous wedding and reception! These two have families who know how to throw a great party. It all began with a beautiful bride! Breghanna looked stunning in her gorgeous dress and Sam looked so handsome in his tux. And, how can I not mentioned their precious Landon! What a looker he already is! Congratulations to you both! You were both so sweet and kind and I am so honored you chose me to document your day! I wish you all the best!

To view Sam and Breghanna's slide show, please click here.
To view Sam and Breghanna's Wedding Album, please click here.

Wedding Location and Reception: Carolina First Center
Florist: Twigs

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....