Monday, June 22, 2009

The Shealy Family





On a VERY hot Friday morning I met the Shealy family down at the Rock Quarry for a few photos. Their little ones made it through the hot morning with no problem! It was such a fun time photographing them and meeting them all for the first time! The water fall looked so refreshing knowing how hot it already was and how hot it was going to get! Thanks for putting up with the hot weather and soggy ground for your shoot! I can not wait to do it again so I can see how much your sweet babies have grown!

To view the Shealy family slide show, please click here.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

These are great! Maybe my favorites so far!

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....