Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My man Jacob is two !!





My sweet friend Jacob is now a big two year old! He speaks so clearly! He is all boy and bless his heart, looks just like his daddy! HA! We had a great time taking photos on a beautiful sunny day. We had tried numerous times to schedule his photo shoot prior but the weather kept keeping us from being able to take them until just recently. What a beautiful hot and summery day it was! And, to top it all off, Jacob was able to feed the ducks! I mean....does life get any better for a two year old?

Enjoy Jacob's slide show here!

See you at the pool buddy!

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....