Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Fabulous Fox Family !!!





Take a moment to meet the Fox family! They are super sweet and were kind enough to allow me into their home to photograph their precious family! Little Sadler was adorable and right there beside her was her big sister, Sienna! She was such a good girl and deserved every bit of ice cream she was promised after the shoot! Take a quick peek at their slide show here. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to document your family at such a precious stage in the kids' lives!

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....