Friday, June 19, 2009

Mr. Michael Lytle & Tammy Towery Wed!




June 6th promised to be a hot day! And it did not let us down! It was very warm but the heat did not seem to affect Michael and Tammy. They seemed to not let the heat bother them as they said their vows to one another at the Walnut Lane Inn in Lyman, South Carolina. I was honored, as Tammy's cousin, for her to ask me to photograph her special day! And, so excited that my little man was the ring bearer! Take a moment to peek into their wedding day by viewing their slide show here. Congratulations Michael and Tammy!

To view Tammy and Michael's Wedding Album, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....