Saturday, May 1, 2010

Class of 2010....Miss Taylor Connolly!

I have found so much joy in photographing my seniors this year! They are up for anything and have such a desire to conquer the world! Ahhh.....I remember having that energy once in my life! =)
Regardless, I hope you enjoy Taylor's photographs! She is so much fun...so sweet...and such a great dancer! I can't imagine being able to dance like she does! She is beautiful, sweet and the world is a better place with her in it! Congratulations Taylor!

To view Taylor's Slid Show, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....