Thursday, April 29, 2010

Say Hello to the Cobb Family...

Say 'hello' to the sweet Cobb family! They are so much fun! We had a blast shooting on a very windy, but nice, Monday evening! We hit some of Spartanburg's hot spots and had a blast! I loved all of the expressions the kids offered! They are so adorable and so funny! Our Graffiti wall rocked! I hope you enjoy their slide show and the few 'Bloggers' I've added to their post!

Please click here to view their slide show!

Thanks guys! I can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....