Sunday, April 25, 2010

Introducing...Miss Ashley Caldwell ~ Boiling Springs High Rep for MAP!

Isn't Ashley adorable? What a smart girl she is! She is very mature for her age and was such a delight to work with! We tried so many different things and she was 'game' for all of them! She and I ventured out before our rain started pouring and captured these amazing shots! When I went through these I fell in love with so many of them! Basically.....she RAWKED! Here's what I think...if you do not like these....something is wrong with you! She looks amazing!

As the Boiling Springs High School Rep, Ashley received a free session ($75 value) and free personalized photo cards to hand out to her friends at school. If you are interested in becoming a rep for your senior class, please give me a call today!

To view Ashley's rockin' slide show, please click here!

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....