Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's a Mini-Session with the Allen Family!

I love these mini sessions! It's a great way to meet new people and have them get a small sampling of what a full session could bring! Meet the Allen family! Aren't they so cute? Their children were so adorable! We took these shots at Falls Park and the rest of Greenville was there that day as well! But, the kids did great despite all of the distractions! Thank you for allowing me to photograph your precious children!

To view their slide show, please click here! Thanks for viewing their mini-session!

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....