Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Michael + Nicole = Owen & Lily

If you follow me on Facebook, you'll probably see a repeat of what I have already said about this precious family! About one year ago, I photographed the West family for the first time.  Lily was only weeks old and Owen was the same...only a year younger! ha! Now, as one of the perks of my 'job', I am able to see them grow up. What a difference a year makes! Not only do I have a toddler but so does Nicole. Lily has grown up so much. Owen is still a ham in front of the camera and the West family is still super sweet!

Thanks so much for allowing me to photograph your chickadees!

To view the West Slide Show, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....