Friday, April 16, 2010

Anticipation!!!

It is so scary and fun when you are expecting your first child. You do not know what to expect but you know you can't wait to see your baby's face! My sweet friend Christina is expecting her first child any day now. As I write this post, Christina is on bed rest and is so anxious to meet her baby girl! We took some time out, and very carefully, took some maternity shots. Of course we had to have Daddy in the photos as well! Thanks Christina for allowing me to photograph your family! I can't wait to meet Payton!

To view their Slide Show, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....