Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cade's First Day of Kindergarten




Tuesday, August 19th, was Cade's first day of Kindergarten. There were no tears shed by anyone that day so we were all amazed! Cade already loves school but doesn't quite understand why he has to go every day! We are both still working on the early morning routine we have now had to adopt but in the afternoon we are both so tired! Take a few minutes to look at Cade's slideshow showing how far he has come in just five years!

We are so proud of you Cade!

1 comment:

Sophie Morand said...

Hello Cade, I am so proud of you too!! Love, Mrs. Sophie

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....