Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Davidson Chou




My little Alabama fan, Davidson, is now nine months old! He has grown so much and is so adorably cute! We met at a local park in Greenville and just had fun! We had fun in the grass, in the flowers, in the water and with the bubbles! He would show me his new teeth every now and again so I was snapping away! The weather cooperated with us by not being so hot and that was a blessing! Once again, I had so much fun with him and his mom! As we say in the South, 'they were both such a hoot!' I had a great time!!

Take a moment to enjoy Davidson's slideshow!

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....