Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kynlee is Six Months Old!




This sweet baby girl is Ms. Kynlee. I have photographed Kynlee before so photographing her again was a such a pleasure. She has that porcelain skin only a baby can have and was so cute! She did a great job laughing at her silly Daddy and being so good even though, towards the end, she was so tired. Of course, since her Daddy is a big Clemson fan, we had to incorporate a few Tiger Photos as well! Being an Alabama fan myself, I had to 'suffer' through it! Ha!

Thanks again for allowing me to photograph Kynlee! I can't wait until she is nine months old so we can do this again!

To view Kynlee's slideshow click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....