Friday, August 22, 2008

The White Family





Below you will find the link to a slideshow of an adorable family. The White's are a family of beautiful children and their sweet Mom and Dad. I have only known Ivy (those precious children's mom) for a little while and already I consider her such a great friend! I was introduced to Ivy through my husband; you see, Mark and Ivy dated in high school! Many are surprised she and I are good friends but I would not have it any other way. This family was such a blessing to photograph and the kids kept us on our toes the entire time. Thank you to Scott's Mom and Dad for allowing us to use their home for the shoot. Enjoy!

To view the White's slideshow, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....