Saturday, September 13, 2008

Keith Orser weds Lauren McCluskey




September 5, 2008, was not the best day for Nashville weather but it was a great day to get married! Our friends Keith and Lauren were married at the Historic Cedarwood mansion in Nashville, Tennessee. I was fortunate enough to be asked to photograph their big day! Lauren was so laid back and relaxed the entire day; and so was our groom! Lauren looked beautiful and Keith, 'gap' and all, looked so handsome! The ceremony was so sweet and our bride and groom could not have looked happier upon becoming husband and wife!

Thank you both so much for allowing me the opportunity to photograph your wedding!
Our family loves you both so much!

To view Lauren and Keith's slideshow of their big day, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....