Sunday, September 14, 2008

Raves....

I do not feel comfortable tooting my own horn! So, when I receive sweet messages from friends and clients (or their friends), I would like to share them. Here are just a few:

"Okay!! Words cannot even describe what my family thought of the slide show (and everyone else for that matter). Just to let you know my mom could not even catch her breath when she called me because she was crying so hard. She said she felt like you had known us for years because you captured exactly who we are!! Also she thought the music was perfect. She asked if I picked it out because it was so perfect! My sister called me in awe! She too was crying and her hubby :). She LOVED them. She even woke her children up on a school night to look at them. My dad was so excited he immediately started forwarding them to all the family. All in all they have been very much enjoyed!! I would love a copy of the slide show if possible. I watch it all the time. My children are even saying "not again mom!!"

"Marion!! Oh my goodness - can we do this once a month! I am in love, love, love with these pictures! Thank you so much once again for doing an amazing job. I can't tell you enough how pleased I am with all of the expressions that you managed to capture."

"I just looked at the pictures of Lauren and Keith's wedding and they are absolutely beautiful. I wish you would have been in the business 9 1/2 years ago for our wedding!! :)"


Thanks for reading my 'raves'! I hope you enjoyed reading them! (I do!) ha!
Give me a call if you would like to schedule a photo session or discuss your wedding!

~Marian

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....