Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice!

IT'S A GIRL !!!!!

Today, my husband and I went to my ultrasound. I am due in February and we were so anxious to find out the sex of our baby! Well, after much poking and prodding, the tech told us we were having a girl! Cade is very excited to be a big brother! He has said from day one it was going to be a 'sister'! Now, I have a lot of boy clothes to get rid of and a lot of girl clothes to purchase! And, not to mention, painting our guest bedroom from blue to a more 'girly' shade! We are so blessed and could not be any happier with the news. If I am able to scan my ultrasound pics in I will definitely post them. But, I wouldn't count on it since they are so dark after the initial scan!

Yay for Baby Girls and excited Big Brothers!

1 comment:

Sophie Morand said...

CONGRATULATION Marian, that is awesome, I did not know you were pregnant. Yessssss!!

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....