Friday, October 30, 2009

First Baptist North Spartanburg's Fall Festival






I was recently at my son's school and noticed a class had posted their stories on the outside of their classroom. The title of their stories were "I Love Fall." Well, I do love Fall and this Fall Festival is one reason why! Fall Festivals are great because there is always Fair Food, always rides and always lots of good music. This years Fall Festival at First North was no different! There were rides for every age and so much food! There were cheeseburgers and sweet tea from The Beacon, yummy chicken sandwiches from Chick-Fil-A and smoky BBQ from Dickey's. And, who can go to a Fall Festival without having at least one bite of cotton candy and a funnel cake! Can't you smell the grease and powdered sugar?

Please take a moment to view First North's Slide Show. And, if you were not able to attend this year, take a look at what you missed!

See you next year! Thanks First North!

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

amazing night shots!

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....