Friday, October 23, 2009




Here is my precious friend Cayce and her daughter Emma (or Emma bug has her grandmother likes to call her). Cayce and I have been friends for so long and I cherish our friendship. There are just those people in life that make life worth living....she is one of them! I had the joy of taking their photographs this past weekend. It was cold but both 'suffered' through it! We happened on this soybean field (hello Edamame...yum!) and loved the color so we decided this would be our location. I hope you enjoy their photos! Love & miss you Cayce!

To view Cayce's and Emma's slide show...please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....