Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mr. Nate & Miss Kendall






Aren't these two so cute? I love how they were just themselves the day we shot. The looks on their faces are priceless! It was so cold that day and they toughed it out and did great! Nate is a great big brother and is soon to welcome another sister! Kendall is as cute as she can be and I loved how she was able to turn her tongue sideways. Try it...it's hard....you're trying it now aren't you? Ha ha!

To view Nate and Kendall's slide show, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....