Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Precious Baby Colton..





Isn't his name great? I love the strong and confident name of Colton. What a cutie he is! I had the privilege of taking his photos over this past weekend when we returned to Middle Tennessee! His mom, is my best friend's sister. She is a sweet friend of mine and seems to be adjusting to motherhood with ease (wish I could have said the same for myself when Cade was born!). Take a moment to view his sweet slide show. This young man is beautiful and so loved by his precious family. Don't forget to check out his hair! The boy has a lot of it!

Welcome to the world Mr. Colton Vance Stock!
(Your other 'aunt' Ashee loves you too!)

To view Colton's slide show, please click here.

1 comment:

*Jess* said...

I love them all! They turned out so well!

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....