Thursday, December 17, 2009

I can't believe they are moving....





That's right! This sweet and cute family is moving away! Sniff Sniff! I have had clients move away before so I guess I should not be so sad but I love seeing my clients' children grow! At least we were able to squeeze these shots in before they moved! It was such a cold day at Hollingsworth Park but the kids suffered through it. Brooks was so cold and tried to be a trooper but he just could not stand it! We were able to get a few good shots before he 'called it a day.' I had to include one of him crying in the slide show because when I saw it, it looked to me as if he were saying 'Mom...this lady is keeping me out in the cold. Make her go away!' Ha ha! Sam did great and was as energetic as ever! She is so cute and I will miss seeing her grow up to a beautiful young lady!

You guys take care and enjoy the warmer climate!
To view the Shealy's slide show, please click here.

No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....