Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our Family Thanksgiving 2009





This year I was not able to attend Thanksgiving as I normally do. Since we were so close to home we had already decided to spend the night at home. But, I had to leave earlier than I would have liked on Thanksgiving Day because my poor husband was at home with our sick little girl. So, I do not have as many photos as I normally do but these are keepers regardless! We had our normal 100+ group there. We had tons of food (as always!), lots of sweets and snacks, our Christmas Ornament Exchange and our football game after lunch. The wind picked up on Thanksgiving Day and Table Rock was one cold place to be! What a blessing to have such a wonderful Christian family that I can call my own!

Love you all & see you next year in Alabama! (If no one gets sick! ha!)

To view our Family's Thanksgiving Slide Show, please click here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

First...lovely job, fabulous show (as Jackson would say), great memories!
Second...where is the Benton family shot?
Third...looking forward to next year too!

Love you,
Beth

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....