Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jenny & Zach Are Engaged!!


No these photos are not engagement photos but rather the reaction from my cousin, Patti. You see, Patti's daughter (also my cousin) Jenny, became engaged the day before Thanksgiving. I happen to be at the right place at the right time and snapped these photos of Patti hearing the big news!

Your ring is beautiful Jenny! Just as you are!
Enjoy these next few months of planning your big day. It goes by so quickly!

Love you all!

To view Jenny's mini 'I Just Told My Mom I'm Engaged' slide show, please click here.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Marian: Thanks so much for doing that! It is great and so wonderful to have that moment caught in pictures. You are the BEST!! Love you, Patti

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....