Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My sweet cousin is a Senior!





If you are my friend on Facebook then you already know what I am going to say. I remember when Melyssa was born! You see when she was born, I was 18! I do not feel that far away from 18 years old yet here I am posting my cousin's mini Senior session and I feel like I was just holding her not too long ago! It's amazing how time flies!

Melyssa: You are a beautiful young woman and God has so much planned for you. Life is going to get really fast but slow down long enough to hear what He has to tell you and show you!

I love you!

To enjoy Melyssa's Mini Slide Show from her Mini Session, please click here.

3 comments:

*Jess* said...

I feel your pain! I was 17 when my babysitting charge was born. Now she's a teenager! We're getting old!

jcp said...

These are gorgeous, Marian! Great job!

jcp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....