Monday, November 16, 2009

The Brothers Garrett




I truly love my job. These are three good reasons why. These boys are absolutely precious and are so dear to me. I feel like we are related somehow; I'm not kidding! That is how much I love to photograph these three! Their love for each other is unmistakable! I love how two of the boys have blue eyes and one has brown. I love how sweet Porter has red hair! I love the silly expressions Cal makes and I love how Miles is such a great big brother!

Thank you so much for allowing me to photograph these three men in training! =)

To view their slide show, please click here.
I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....