Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Long Family!

Meet the Long family!
Aren't they pretty? I had the pleasure of photographing them at Falls Park on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Everyone was so gracious and nice; even when I misread my calendar and showed up 30 minutes late! Ahhh! But, what can I say? I am human and they were so very kind to forgive me! We had a great shoot & the kids did great! Thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your sweet family!

Take a moment to view their slide show here!






No comments:

I am so happy you have found your way to my blog. This is the best way to see my latest work, daily happenings, etc. I truly love photography and I am so excited to be able to do what I love as my job. Feel free to look around, read a while and contact me with any questions. Make yourself at home....